Happy new year

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Happy and healthy New Year to all the talented members of the Cafe.Just got my copy of the Engraver :thumbsup:wow. J.J.

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
So nice to have greetings from colleagues coming from here and far distant countries around our planet, thank you, all!

Here on the West Coast of the US, New Year is still a few hours away, and I am having a peaceful one at home with my wife, Kathleen, after a hard work day at my bench, but took a break to walk the cliff edge, and watched the giant wild waves slam into the cliffs, while offshore the California Grey Whales are blowing and breaching, with the sun illuminating the spray from their blow holes. Just off the cliffs, you can almost reach out and touch the small rocky island that is home to a colony of Cormorants, whose nests are clinging to almost vertical cliffs. How on earth the young stay securely in their precarious nests is hard to imagine, but they do?

Every good wish from your 2013 year to be a great one!

Rod

a.khaksari

Elite Cafe Member
Happy new year to you all!
I wish you a great day for all christian people round the world. I think Whenever language couldn't explain, Art plays its roll! So all of the artists round the world have a Similar and common language. I'm not Christian but I'm happy because you all are happy! As Persian Great Poet, Sa'adi says:

The children of humanity are each others limbs

That shares an origin in their creator

When one limb passes its days in pain

The other limbs can not remain easy

You who feel no pain at the suffering of others

It is not fitting you be called human

Merry Christmas all! :)

Latest posts

Sponsors