Announcement: Happy BIRTHDAY Engraver's Cafe -- 9 years old!

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
We're 9 years old and going strong! :happyvise: Thanks to all of you who have made this the great forum that it is! :beerchug::clapping:

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Happy Birthday Engraver Cafe and congratuiation,nine year wow time fly's when your fun. J.J.

Andrew Biggs

Wow!!.........that's hard to believe.

It's certainly amazing how the forum has brought so many people together from all over the world to share their passion for the art of engraving.

Long may it last :)

Cheers
Andrew

Choppers_rule

Elite Cafe Member
Congrats Sam!! and thank you for the best engraving forum. Without it, a newbie like me would have a super tough time improving/ learning the trade.

DakotaDocMartin

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I wonder whatever happened to that guy that was going to be a Master Engraver in two years? He even had a blog so we could all watch it happen. :rolleyes:

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I wonder whatever happened to that guy that was going to be a Master Engraver in two years? He even had a blog so we could all watch it happen.

That's fumy you should mention this Doc. I was thinking about him earlier this week! I too wonder where he went. Did he reach his goal and maybe change his name on the forum? We may have been listening to his advice over the past few years now without knowing it!!!!

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
He was a student of Ron Knott. I don't think I have seen any of his posts since Ron pasted.

Great Job to Sam an his Staff. Thank you Very much for the many hours I have spent on this site. Fred

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I wonder whatever happened to that guy that was going to be a Master Engraver in two years? He even had a blog so we could all watch it happen. :rolleyes:

I don't remember his name, but something tells me he got out of engraving and sold his tools.