Announcement: Gun outlines

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
Hi, thanks to JJ roberts (Thanks again) who sent me to Ray Cover (thanks as well) I found the "lost" gun outlines. I found them on The Engraving Forum. Search GUN OUTLINES BUNIC and you will find around 30 gun outline drawings made by JJ Roberts there. They are very handy for us beginers as they allow layout practice without having to make new scale drawings, a big time saver.

Thanks to all again
scott99 :clapping: :happyvise: :hammer:

K Frei

Elite Cafe Member
I love that this is out there.... How do you down load it? i was having trouble, maybe I'm just a Moron. By the way does anyone have a outline like this for the Citori by browning? I've been meaning to make one but haven't gotten to it yet.

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
Hi, you have to down load them one at a time, they are in scale and cannot be downloaded as one single page as far as I know. I am not computor savy either.

scott99 :)

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
If JJ owns these drawings and has no objection, I would gladly host for downloading.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Sam,I don't have the outlines in a file I made copys of the out lines & sent them to Ray Cover by U.S.mail.Ray would be the one to contact.J.J.

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam,
I have all the templates in a zipped folder which I can email to you. However, cannot do attachments via this system. Shoot me an email with your address and I will send them along to you.