Grumble, grumble laser printer...

bildio

Elite Cafe Member
I think you shook it enough. It doesn't need to be aggressive.

Southtexas

Elite Cafe Member
I did just take it out and give it a few more shakes. Still the same results, nearly complete transfer back to the page. At least I can make the acetone transfers for now. I'll set aside the projects that need more detail for later. Thanks for all the help Bill.

bildio

Elite Cafe Member
Here's a sample of what I'm getting. Images are 1" to 1.5" high. I'm using CorelDraw to create a vector image. These images work okay for engraving, but I'd like to figure out how to get CorelDraw to make finer lines automatically.

sample.jpg

Southtexas

Elite Cafe Member
Which version of corel? I stopped upgrading at version 12. So I'm not sure if the later versions still have the interactive contour tool. If so, you can set it to do an 'inline' or inside contour of your vector and then discard the original.

Last edited:

bildio

Elite Cafe Member
Which version of corel? I stopped upgrading at version 12. So I'm not sure if the later versions still have the interactive contour tool. If so, you can set it to do an 'inline' or inside contour of your vector and then discard the original.

I have x5, ver. 15. I don't see the interactive tool. I have a trial version of Adobe Illustrator. It's overwhelming with all its features, but I'll see if I can find an equivalent tool.

Thanks,

Latest posts

Sponsors