GRS Training Center Posted New Classes

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Done, deep relief engraving here I come!

Saludos,
Carlos

You'd better sharpen up your shovel because you ain't seen deep relief until you've seen Bob Finlay's. He'll have you digging all the way to China!

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
No commission. Just want to make sure that good classes get filled so they will keep offering them.

Texasgerd

Elite Cafe Member
We've got to get Rex to offer a 2nd pistol class. That one filled up fast! Glad to see we're back to revolvers.
My suggestion is have the 2nd class around the Kansas pheasant opener. ;-)

Dan

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yea, the pistol class sold out the first day. Still, make sure you get your name on a waiting list. There can be cancellations. Plus, if there are enough names, perhaps there may be another class. I'm sure willing to teach another one. Can't promise it will happen but it has before.
Rex

Latergaters

Elite Cafe Member
I called at 8:30am and figuratively threw my credit card info at them. I was nervous I hadn't been quick enough until I got the confirmation email.

Dani Girl

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
curious

I reckon folk on here are getting to know me and my work a bit now. Who reckons they'd let me into an intermediate or even master class without doing a basic course?

Thanks for any replies.

Danae

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I reckon folk on here are getting to know me and my work a bit now. Who reckons they'd let me into an intermediate or even master class without doing a basic course?

Thanks for any replies.

Danae

I would authorize you for any of the classes I teach.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Enough said, The only caution would be on curved surfaces, but put a bit of practice in that and you should be a good fit at the intermediate and advanced level. The Masters program is run a little different, they sometimes require pictorial samples for acceptance. At least they have in the past. Fred

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors