Greg Pauline

Hi All........
Greg was a good friend of mine and I hated to hear about him getting sick. I had not talked to him since last spring and he didn't mention anything being wrong.
I just asked Sue (his office manager) about him and this is her reply to me.....

Hi Brad,
What you heard is true, unfortunately. Greg was diagnosed at the end of July with cancer. It was first noticed in his lungs (and misdiagnosed as walking pneumonia), but it was later determined to be testicular cancer that metastasized to his lungs. He did chemo to knock out the lung tumors and then underwent surgery for the testicular cancer. Surgery was smooth and he started radiation. He later developed a lung infection which turned into pneumonia. He spent the last 3 days in a medically induced coma in hopes that his body could rest and the lungs could heal. Unfortunately for all of us, God took him home a week ago last Tuesday. It is still a bit surreal and I really don't think it's totally set in for me. He is greatly missed.

I will miss that guy. He was definitely one of the "good ol' boys" that I have had the pleasure to know.

Brad

Aaron Pauline

Hello all, this is Greg Pauline's son, Aaron Pauline.
Yes, what you've heard is true; my father, Greg Pauline, has passed away. Thank you all for the concern and well wishes. He lost his battle with cancer due to pneumonia developing after a recent chemo treatment. He was a very talented man, and I always loved seeing him on here spreading his knowledge and compliments.