Great Customer Service from GRS

Gents,

As you might know from my first post here I bought a used Gravermach.

Unfortunately the seller forgot to install the transport screw when he shipped it. He really felt bad, he just plain forgot. He's such a nice guy and does so much for so many people including myself I couldn't hold it against him even if I wanted to.

I emailed GRS to see what I should do about checking out the machine, one of their Customer service guys JT, invited me to drive up and told me he would take a look at it.

I only live about an hour south of Emporia, KS so I drove up to GRS today.

JT was very helpful and took the machine apart and inspected the motor and the rotary valve. He said they were fine, no harm done! Cool!

He also installed two mods that had come out for the machine since it was made in 2006, a higher pressure hose and a ground strap.

He cleaned and inspected the handpieces, those were in good shape too.

He said the only thing that the machine would need someday is motor bearings. He said they had a lot of life left in them though.

He said the machine looked well cared for. He was impressed with the condition of the filter, said it was nice and white the way it should be.

All free of charge! How about that? :thumbsup:

Nice folks.

He sent me home with a couple of nice sample plates to try out.

I also got to meet Mitch, a very nice young man as well. Very knowledgeable, and friendly.

Anyway, I wanted you all to know what a bang up job GRS did for me! :clapping:

It gives me a lot of confidence knowing the machine will be Ok.

All I have to worry about is practicing now!

Regards,

Matt

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Gents,

I also got to meet Mitch, a very nice young man as well. Very knowledgeable, and friendly.

Regards,

Matt

for the record, he's talking about a different Mitch. anyone who knows me will tell you that i don't work for GRS, nor am i very nice, young, knowledgeable, or friendly.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
While I agree that Mitch M. doesn't work for GRS and isn't friendly, nice, or young, he is very knowledgable. :cool:

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
While I agree that Mitch M. doesn't work for GRS and isn't friendly, nice, or young, he is very knowledgable. :cool:

and even most of that is of the 'blind squirrel:acorn' variety...

Sponsors