Gravure fonds creux

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
beautiful design & execution. i like the limited use of gold on this work.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Marten, With your permission I would like to ask a few basic questions as to your techniques if I may. First do you design half the drawing? By this I mean do you draw a line down the center then work on only one half then flip a tracing or transfer (wax or computer or other rubbing technique)? That is the method I use but always just the basic outlines. Do you transfer completed say right to left or just the basic lines an allow you master sills to copy one completed side to the other? At what point in the process do you make the transfer, outlines of backbones, leaves added after transfer By eye ?I have seen others who use transparencies which are highly detailed showing every shading cut. They constantly overlay the transparencies as they shade. I note that there are very very minor differences right to left. I use a mirror held vertically along my centerline to check the look as a symmetrical layout. Do you do this? (( by moving the mirror a little this way or that you can create some remarkable design from even very basic designs)) Thank you advance for taking the time to translate this and your generous guidance. Fred

jacoby pascal

whawwwwwwWWWWWWWWAHWWWW,la tarte etait fabuleuse et la croute enchantresse merci encore de ce choix et joyeux anniversaire grosse nouille qui glaite , j ai encore fait l ane après je devrais aller habiter au colorado.