Garage News: Art and Design book and DVD

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
A while ago I lowered the price of the book and DVD. It just has not been changed on my website.......yet. The book or DVD individually are $40 each and a set of both is now $75. Many have been unaware of the pricing change and have sent the old price and I have refunded the difference through paypal. I will continue to do so or you can send the new price. The shipping is still an additional $5 for U.S. and $15 for international. They may be purchased directly from me lgartistry.com, engraver.com, FEGA, or Brownells.

Christmas is coming.

Last edited:

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ahhhh. Bought mine last month. .great book and dvd set, priceless.

Everyone that's starting must own one highly recommended.

Thanks!

Carlos De La O III

quickcut07

Elite Cafe Member
That book is a fantastic read and the dvd brings it all together. For any one starting or studying scroll design it is a must have. Anytime I have gotten a mental block in a design a quick run through Lee's book has opened options for completion. Great book Lee.

Eric

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Get it before it is no longer available! If you don't you will be forever sorry. It is clear, concise and inspirational. There a quit a few books out there with eye candy. Few show you how to do it. Fred

Dani Girl

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Can I buy a copy please. Can you send me more details on how to get it and more details as to the product.

Danae.

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you everyone for the positive reviews. It has been well received. As Eric suggested, I wrote the book in a way that when you encounter a question or problem you can go to the appropriate chapter and hopefully find some help or other options.

Danae and all others that want to order, you can either send me a check at the address on my website or order through the website and I will refund the overpayment. You can also order from Tira at engraver.com, fega.com, or Brownells

Southtexas

Elite Cafe Member
I ordered the book early this am from your site Lee. Thanks for the heads up on the price reduction, it allowed it to fit my budget at the moment. Looking forward to reading and studying it.

Cliff (Southtexas)

Last edited: