From Swap Meet to Show Bike

Christopher Malouf

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
5mi from the nearest Dunkin Donuts in Tennessee
Hey Monk .... you crack me up buddy!!

Hi Ray. Thanks man. Gotta really hand it to the guys who pioneered the MC work like CJ. I remember the engraved bikes Dave Perewitz was building when I kid.

One of these days I have to ask you about the turntable you are using and well it is holding up. If I know Steve's engineering, it will literally last forever.

Take care,

Chris

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
chris: not meant to be funny. and i pray you don't take this the wrong way ( i know bikes are in your arteries ), but this work is just too dang pretty to put on something that moves so fast it cant be seen! unless it's a showbike. that's one hell of a business card you did, my friend !

MeAki

So.... where's that bike :)))):)) I'm on this forum to learn how to engrave so I can do the same on my Shovelhead that cover is amazing !!

Hold my beer ... Watch this !!!!

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Howdy, Chris,

I have just been reviewing this two year duration thread, and all the superlatives are justly earned. Superb work with the joy of viewing excellent design and execution, immaculate geometry of scrolls and elements! If the flare cut was cut in flare cut manner, it must be the Guinness Book of Records for the biggest, boldest, best cut flare on record! In short I like it. That bike should be in a museum, but I guess more fun to ride.

Wish you would come back to Reno, Chris, it was fun last time you did? Will ya?

best

Rod