First post

tim wolf

Elite Cafe Member
Hello, I started engraving 3 months ago.
This is my first time in steel. I know there are still a few errors in it but i'm quite happy with the result. Any advise or criticals are welcom.
Thanks for looking.
Tim wolf

Attachments

• IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 210

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
For your first work in steel you have done very well. You have a distinctive style for one so new to the engraving world. tell us a bit about your background, and yourself if you don't mind. Welcome to the Café. Glade you have joined us. Fred

Ed Westerly

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Welcome to the forum! I too must express my amazement at your first work in steel. It is quite well executed, as well as having a pleasing layout and design. Well done.

tim wolf

Elite Cafe Member
Hi,
well i'm a jeweler(no tattooartist:) mostly i do reperations and from time to time i design something.
In march i did a course in antwerp (stonesetting and basic engraving at alexandre sidirov)
Before i already did some stonesetting but i did everything by hand.
This course and these new tools(microscope and gravermach) really changed my life.
To be honnest engraving and drawing became a bit of an obsession the last few months:)
When i see all your work i realise there is still a long way to go but i have fun and that's what mathers to me...
Tim wolf.

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I like seeing work from someone who has not been influenced by traditional engravers. It's not confined to what we think of as classic or correct. I look forward to seeing more of your engraving. Very well executed for an early piece.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
an unusual design in my mind, but quite pleasing to the eye. as mentioned-- a new style, maybe for others to learn from. thanks for showing.

tim wolf

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you all for these positive comments and the warm welcom:)
I feel this is a real nice and interesting place!

Tim

Latest posts

Sponsors