Final Christmas Engraving.

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The family often comes last! My daughter was complaining that I hadn't made her a bracelet yet. So here is her Christmas gift from dear old Dad. It may not be perfect, but it comes with love.

Merry Christmas to all my "Forum Family"!

Attachments

• Samantha's-Bracelet.jpg
    Samantha's-Bracelet.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 294
  • Samantha's-Bracelet-Detail.jpg
    Samantha's-Bracelet-Detail.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 290
  • Samantha's-Bracelet-Ben.jpg
    Samantha's-Bracelet-Ben.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 292

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
We have some extremely humble and extremely talented engravers here! And this is a fine example of both. Wonderful work. I just finished this years engraving for Mom. Lights are off on the bench and will stay that way till Friday! woo hoo!
Mark, those images are very different. Is the top a transfer of the engraving or just lighting. The final bracelet doesn't appear as dark. I only ask because I know a lot can be done with lighting. and the top photos are great.
Merry Christmas!
Layne

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks for all the kind words guys! Layne, yes it's just the lighting. The top photos were taken with a "soft box" directly over the unbent bracelet. There is no ink or paint in the background, that's why it looks so different in the finished photo with the lighting reflected onto the metal.

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Mark. Great photos. I can add a new light box to things I need to buy or build this year. Good photography is worth the effort.
Layne

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Mark, you've outdone yourself on this one. What a fantastic job!! Really impressed with what you've done here!!

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
There are some things money can't buy.
A handmade bracelet from a father to his daughter is one of them.
Merry Christmas, Doc
Jeff

Latest posts

Sponsors