FEGA Website Difficulties

Chas

Hey guys--was trying to purchse membership online on the FEGA site, but could not finish application--always got to the part where it says Purchase Membership--and always got server error message. Should I keep trying or just ask for mail in application?

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Chas,
The site has been working. We had an issue a few weeks back but fixed that. It might be possible that you have "old" pages showing. I would suggest going to "internet options" and clearing history and also just "refreshing' the current page before you log in.
I hope this helps. If not, you can mail in the application.
Rex

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Chas and Rex,
I just did mine by pay-pal. It's not very straight forward. I deeked around with it for an hour, before I got it.
I will never remember the formula next year.

Here's a suggestion.
Why don't you put it as an item in the for sale section like one of the tapes. You could get all the vital
details of the history part, later.

Talk to ya later,
Jim

Last edited:

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jim & Chas.
I just did a double check and there does seem to be a glitch in the membership part. I'll have someone look into it. The regular order stuff seems to work for some reason.
Sorry.
Rex

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It should be working now. There was a slight glitch in the page.

Jim, to renew membership you can go to the "about membership" section or "members only" section and renew. Either will work and just follow the directions. It is best to be logged in first either way.