FEGA Show

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
All you guys and gals lucky enough to attend the FEGA convention, can we see some table pictures. How do people setup, etc... And not just the top engravers... Let see some of the new guys tables too. Please...

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Will do! Can't promise I'll get them out tomorrow as I'm unsure of internet here but I'll post when I can. The show has been a smashing success and the Beinfeld show looks like a perfect fit for us. It would seem we have been well recieved and traffic has been steady.
In addition to all the wonderful work in our section, i've looked at over a hundred beautifully engraved British doubles including a fine one I recognized as being done our own Macus Hunt's dad Ken. The sheer number of bespoke guns is staggering.
The banquet tonight was well attended and the auction a success. It's been great to finally connect with many of the folks I've known only from the forum. Everyone has been welcoming and engaging. Wish you all could have been here. Hope to see you next year!
Layne Zuelke

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
Layne
You're suppossed to give us a tee shirt with the WYWH featuring a pic of one of the highlights, NOT just say it!

:biggrin: Jeff

Latest posts

Sponsors