FEGA Engraver Magazine

Andrew Biggs

The FEGA members should now be getting their latest Engraver magazine in the mail. Issue # 91 July/August/September.

So Now I'm starting work on issue # 92 October/November/December.

If you have any photos of your work that you want published in the around the traps section.................now is the time to send them in. Guns, jewellery, knives, watches or any other work that you have recently engraved.

Or, if you have any stories/articles that you would like to submit then don't be shy about sending them in as well.

In this issue we'll also be telling you a bit about the up and coming Reno seminars as well. Another great line up of interesting topics are going to be presented.

Cheers
Andrew

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Andrew,

My copy has come through promptly, and without giving much away, I can say that you continue your editing with superb New Zealand quality, thank you and all contributors! Oh, wait a minute, I have a short DVD review in there, thank you for honoring me, Andrew. Happy to say I am sharing a double page with my pal, Brian P. Your photos printed beautifully, Brian, and I love your piece, but wont describe it here.

It is full of good stuff, and I will let you wonder who is in there ...

Well done all concerned!

Rod

Donny

Elite Cafe Member
Got mine yesterday!!! Best one to date!! and it came in perfect shape not one bend in it!

Donny

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam
If the doctor would let me drive that far I would hand deliver it to you....Maybe I'll meet you in Monticello or Dove Creek. Or just give me a few more weeks......but by then you would have gotten yours. It's a good issue as always

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
Marty, I had a wife like that many years ago (meaning she was as bossy as your doctor). Fortunately she got rid of me after a few years.

Andrew, you obviously cheat, somehow!;)

;)

Last edited:

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Sam
Ours must be coming by Pony Express. I haven't got my copy yet either. :mad: And I am closer to the Jump off Point. I think Andrew has an in with the editor's wife. :shock: Keep an eye on :bow: Marty he may have gotten your copy.:eek:

ADDENDUM: :happyvise:
Sam the Pony Express arrived at 11 a.m. You should get yours in a week.:rolleyes:

Sandy

Last edited:

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I don't have mine either. The telegrapher said that one of the ponies dropped a shoe somewhere East of me. The horse shoer is away negotiating steel prices.

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
World Class

Being still a newbee with FEGA it still amazes me the value we get for our dues:
I get the privilage to say I am a member.
I have personally meet many of America's/World's finest engravers..
The networking and the support freely given by FEGA members is unbelieveable.
Free admission to the annual show!
And to top it off the Engraver magazine! I look at them over and over front to back.
Many thanks to Andrew, the Fega Board, and thanks to all Fega members.