FEGA 2016 photos

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Sam,Thank's for sharing the pictures,wish I could have been there would liked to have avoided all this snow.:( J.J.

John P. Anderson

Elite Cafe Member
Sam,

Thank you for putting those online and thank you for the names. I'm a FEGA member that will probably never make the annual event so I appreciate being able to put names to faces.

John Anderson
Havre, Montana

tdelewis

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks so much. I have not made a show but have decided that next year is a must. It is great to see these photos. I know "The Engraver" will have photos but the space is very limited and posting the pictures is great for people that didn't make it. Thanks again!

Andrew Biggs

Just got home a couple of hours ago.

Great show, great people, great talent, great laughs, great photos, great friends.

It was a real pleasure visiting with you all again..........and we managed to wear Tsu from China out :) :)

Cheers
Andrew

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
girl_street_portrait-sm.jpg

the b&w work is a treat to see. nice work--tyvm for doing this

Glad you like the black & white photos, monkster. :)

Here's one from our group walkabout after the show. It's a night shot of a young lady who was posing for a street artist.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That is awesome. Can anyone tell me about knife shows? Which do you attend?

The biggest show most attend is the Blade Show in Atlanta around June, then a lot of engravers go to Scott Pilkington's Engrave-In in Monteagle, TN right afterwards.

Bill

Dan W

Elite Cafe Member
Great photos Sam. It was great seeing you again. I got to meet so many great engravers, everyone made me feel welcome. I am already looking forward to next year.

Dan Weddle

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The biggest show most attend is the Blade Show in Atlanta around June, then a lot of engravers go to Scott Pilkington's Engrave-In in Monteagle, TN right afterwards.

Bill
Man I wish I was retired, id spend it at all the shows.

GunEngraver.com Guns, Knives & More

Latest posts

Sponsors