Engraving class

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Eddi: If you're referring to the class at Alexandre School in Antwerpen, you don't need to bring any tools. If you have tools you want to bring it's ok, but Alexandre will provide everythingy you need. / ~Sam

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Have a great class, Eddi. Chris is an excellent instructor and a lot of fun to be with. You'll really enjoy your week there.

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Eddi,
I've taken Chris's class. All I can say is "you are one lucky guy". He opens so many new avenues.

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
I had Chris as instructor in KS.
He can show and teach you anything, He also was a Jeweler and will help and answer all your questions...
Enjoy He will always be in your thoughts while engraving...
Wish I had time to do Europe, and will after next May.
(Retire Baby and Engrave-Engrave, Draw-Draw-Draw-Draw) Throw in a little travel...
Sounds Good Right.
JL Seymour

Champs Art

I went aswell to Chriss class last week in Antwerp and I really loved it!I learned a lot.....especially that i was using my wrist far too much while i was engraving .Chris is a great teacher and a very nice person aswell, and it was a really nice 5 days with our small group of 5. Eddi you did it very , very good .... we will he,ar much more from you i know.
Speak to you later,
All th greeting from Holland.
Johan de Champs

Eddi

Elite Cafe Member
Yes this was fun! We had a great time. Chris is a great guy! I learned a lot, and Chris even said that I can call myself a professional engraver! That is a big compliment from a master. I just whish that it could have been 2 weeks.. or 3 weeks or a month.
Thank you Chris!!!

Eddi

Latest posts

Sponsors