Engraving Class Sidney, Australia

Roger B

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks but hardly an option for most of us Aussies. Would only be of help to those who live within 100km of Sydney.

Note that it runs for a only a few hours per week over a couple of years. I think a weeks tuition in the US would be more beneficial (and cheaper for those who aren't Sydneysiders) even if it was backed up 12 months later with another week plus you have the fun of a holiday at the same time.

I used to live 350km (220 miles) from Melbourne and was undertaking a valuers course which lasted 16 weeks at 2 hours on a Wednesday night. After taking time off to travel and accomodation on the way home each week I was the only one not to pass!

Thanks again but you will probably see me in California again before Sydney.

Roger

Roger B

Elite Cafe Member
With apologies Mdengraver.

In retrospect my comments may be taken the wrong way. I know that you are only putting the information out there when you find it. My frustration stems from these programmes being "Sydneycentric" making it virtually impossible for those outside the region from attending. If however the 3 hours per week / 2 year course was made full time much of it could probably be accomplished in about 3 weeks.

Take care,
Roger

Warrimoo

We have run week long engraving classes each year previously at Tamworth (8), Springwood (2) and Melbourne (1). I don't know when the next class will be held but we will try for 2012, probably at Tamworth. We run these as a non-profit event. If you are interested to get on a mailing list send me your details to rvp1@optusnet.com.au
Ray

TyG

Elite Cafe Member
I am also organising some classes for the coming year with some international instructors to be conducted in Qld. Details to follow, watch this space. Ty

Latest posts

Sponsors