engraversstudio.com

Joe

Our friend, Chris DeCamillis recently starting teaching on line. ON LINE! So last month I took 3 classes. I wanted to see. I mean, "ON LINE!" Previously I had taken 7 GRS classes. So how did they compare? I am glad for both. Seven GRS classes are not enough. I'm sure that I will return for more from time to time. For me, though, it's a thousand mile drive, plus lodging. Or flying which includes a long drive on each end and a car rental in Kansas City. I've done that before and will surely do it again without complaint. On the other hand, engraversstudio.com is right here on line. Chris sent a webcam to borrow and a few tools and practice plates. Also emailed lessons and visual aids. The information was presented as good as being there. Each student was able to see each other student as well as Chris who had several cameras trained on himself, his hands, his work, his scope view etc. Questions were answered completely. Every class ran long. So, would I sign up again? I just did sign up for 2 more classes. Best of luck, Chris and thanks again for this convenient opportunity to learn.

wyoazbb

I also took some online classes with chris. I was very satisfied with my experience. The courses were well thought out and presented well. The technology and the cameras make this really work. Chris goes the extra mile to make sure everyone is satisfied. I really appreciate his effort and talent. I'll see you in the next two Joe. Ben

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
From everything I hear Chris is doing a great job with this. It sounds like a great way to learn. Hopefully soon I can get my schedule free enough to teach some classes with Chris.

Cloudy

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Scott- that would be great! This is a fabulous opportunity- an excellent grounding in the fundamentals- if you can't draw, you tend to be in deep serious!
And I've signed up for the next 2 classes as well!

Latest posts

Sponsors