Engraver magazine.

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Rex, just got my new engraver....nice shop!!! You will have to be more careful now that we all know where the cameras are located. Anyway, it's another great edition, and thanks again. Seth

Renee

Is this a publication that I can purchase from GRS, if I cannot would you point me in the right direction to purchase a subscription?

I'm just a newbie who recently took classes with JJ Roberts & need to learn as much as I can about this exciting craft.

Thank you,

Renee

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yea, but who knows if I moved them!!
It is another great issue. Just don't tell Andrew. He will get a big head.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Is this a publication that I can purchase from GRS, if I cannot would you point me in the right direction to purchase a subscription?

I'm just a newbie who recently took classes with JJ Roberts & need to learn as much as I can about this exciting craft.

Thank you,

Renee

Renee,

You have to be a member to get the magazine. Well worth it!
http://www.fega.com/

Roger

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Renee,Im sorry Rex supplies me with copys and I forgot to give you one,I'll have some at the gun show next weekend. J.J.

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This is a lesson to all FEGA members.

Don't do like I did and forget about renewing your membership in a timely manner. I kept meaning to renew but for a miriad of reasons I kept putting it off and did it after the due date.

Now I have missed out on this issue because of my procrastination. Don't let this happen to someone you love, won't you help?:beat up:

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Tim,
Actually you should get the magazine. We had lots of members that expired 6/30 but we sent the magazine anyhow. Keep an eye in your mailbox. Most of them are arriving in the last couple of days.
This is also a good time to remind members that have not renewed to make sure they do it soon.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I got mine on Friday and Martin Strolz (who lives in Austria) said he got his on Monday. I was talking to Joe Rundell (who lives in Michigan) yesterday and he said he hadn't got his yet. It seems like the closer you live to FEGA central the later you get your magazine:rolleyes:

Who can fathom the workings of the USPS::confused:

I'm not complaining, it is another wonderful issue whenever I get it :yes

RB

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
This is another great issue. Thanks for the tribute given to our friend Gene Long. You all deserve so much credit for what you put into the FEGA organization. This is a true privilege to be a member.

Ken Hurst

Elite Cafe Member
I'm in the same boat as Mr. Tim. I'm now without membership BUT, plan on sending in the loot for a new subscription Now. Look for my check soon Rex. Ken

Latest posts

Sponsors