Engraver Issue #86

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Just went to the mailbox and Issue #86 of the Engraver was there for me. We are now mailing them direct from the printer in Iowa so I would expect most of you should be getting it in the next few days. If it doesn't show after awhile better check on your membership! You can e-mail me if you have any questions.

And, as usual this issue is as GREAT as the others! Thanks to Andrew and all the people involved in the articles.

Rex

griff silver

Elite Cafe Member
i can hardly wait, i just got my membership card and the last issue yesterday and i bet ive read it ten times. GOOD STUFF!

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Griff,
Your issue will be a little later as the database was sent to the printer before you signed up. These will be sent out shortly.

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'm loving it. Just might have to go to Reno some day and see some of this stuff in person. Thanks for the good read.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I just got mine today. I about fell over when I saw the cover! Another great job by Andrew and the contributors.

I can only identify about half of the men on the back page can someone give a run down on who they all are?

Roger

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Roger,
I have all the names and was going to tell them in the next issue.
I think I may tell it here as well but wanted people to guess for a while!
Rex

richard hall

Elite Cafe Member
Mine came today also, plus the 5 castings I ordered. BOY---alot of early engraving history has been coming out for us to read, like Weldon Listers story and the Fega boys all getting together again. As always, Andrew out-does himself. A great read, then pick it back up and read again..

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Another great issue thanks to a super busy new Granddad, Andrew.
And thanks to all the wonderful contributors of great articles.
A special thanks to Sam Welch for all the photos of the winning entries and may others.
His photographic skill and the generous donation of his time during the show really add the spice to The Engraver.
Thank you, Sam.

Brian

Engraver

Being very new to engraving and still learning, BIG TIME! I look forward to my copy of the Engraver, it keeps me going and wanting to learn.

Great Mag, Great People-Keep up the impressive work!

Received my new engraver yesterday and can't put it down, the wife tells me someone needs to come over and mow the grass. LOL :beat up:

Brian k

Andrew Biggs

Thank you to everyone that contributes to the magazine, past, present and future.............. It really is appreciated.

One of the great things about it is the free and frank exchange of ideas, techniques and information and the human interest stories that make us what we are. The more information we share, the more our art/craft can grow so that everyone benefits including engravers and customers.

Keep the photos of around the traps section rolling in as it's an integral part of the magazine and helps to put your work out there in published form.

Roger.............I thought that you might like the cover. It took a lot of arranging to get the fireworks going off in the background :)

Sam W...........Ditto to what John said about the photos of the award winning guns. Really appreciated as always thank you :)

Cheers
Andrew

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
You are all most welcome. I think you know how important FEGA has been and is in my life and I am sure in a lot of other folks' as well. Great friends and good times! Maybe I should post some photos of the simple light tent I use...eh John?

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Seth,
It aint that far from Montana to Reno. Your new picture is neat. :thumbs up:
Sandy

WDA

Thanks indeed !

Thanks Andrew. Another stellar issue. Thanks to all of the contributors and
thank you Sam for the great pics. For every engraver , wanna be or those
that appreciate the fruits of the trade , we need to thank all the pioneers
for their dedication and sharing to make things like this possible for us to
enjoy.