Question: engrave-in at Scotts , help finding a person I met their this year?

Jared Eason

Elite Cafe Member
Being I am horrible with names, would the man I bought the unitron scope from please contact me. Sry, I have forgotten your name. I do believe it was Tom , last name ..... Cannot remember. My email is jared.eason@hotmail.com . thanks

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jared,

don't worry about remembering people's names I've bumped into people and I forget who they are, they even ask me how my dad is doing and I have to play it off like I remember them...hahaha

Saludos,

Carlos

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Geez, this place is becoming the local personal ads...

"To the cute guy with the sharpei puppy at the 4th Ave Starbucks: Any chance you could be there again next Tues, same time? The blonde with the 'hello kitty' tat would like to know you better"

:rolleyes:

Jared Eason

Elite Cafe Member
Sry Sam , just fooling around..

And to all the fine pep I had the pleasure of meeting at Scott's. I may not remember all of your names but I remember your personality and character. Hope to see all of y'all again .

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
c'mon! i was just kidding, lighten up. have none of you guys ever seen those sorts of personal ads in a big city newspaper? and never thought, "what are the odds the intended target is ever gonna see that?" or in this cyber/digital age did that joke go right over your young heads?

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ha, like the song escape. Yeah I got it. Lol

btw- i HATE that song. Rupert Whats-his-name's one-hit-wonder-ear-worm tribute to a coupla lowlifes plotting to cheat on each other. the best part is that they end up together, instead of ruining two other decent people's lives. ;-)

Latest posts

Sponsors