English scroll for your help

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Thank you Roland :) I've added your post to the Tips Archive for future reference. :beerchug:

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This is very nice!!! Thanks for your generosity, and I am looking forward to your dvd. Seth

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Me neither, same Image Up logo in both places. At first I thought it was Safari's fault but it usually has a blue question mark when it goofs up. ???

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I get nothing either. My computer says that the security certificates are improper. It might be that Norton is protecting us from something. Would some one you can see it please copy the image and post from another location. Thanks Fred

Andrew Biggs

This was originally posted on the 5-5-2011 so it's nearly 2 years old.

As mrthe says, the hosting server has deleted it which is pretty normal for these types of things.

Cheers
Andrew

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I emailed Roland about this image a few months ago, which he told me he didn't have it.

Maybe someone here, who replied when this tread was created saved it and will repost.

There's quite a few interesting threads in the archives that are now missing images due to them being deleted from file hosting sites. Rather a shame as there appears to be some really good stuff that's gone.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
There's quite a few interesting threads in the archives that are now missing images due to them being deleted from file hosting sites. Rather a shame as there appears to be some really good stuff that's gone.

Yes. Such is forum life when images are hosted offsite. The good thing is that it gives the poster complete control over his/her images when making an update or edit. The bad thing is that when they don't renew or close their account with the image hosting service, they're deleted and we no longer see them. It's not something we have any say-so or control over. The images are property of their owners and they can either upload them to our servers as a post attachment, or host them from their own server or image hosting site.

Latest posts

Sponsors