Dragon plate casting

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Some time ago I posted these pictures of a plate I did at the east coast custom knife show as a demo. I made the plate available to FEGA for castings. I suspect you can now order them by contacting FEGA. If Rex or Mike see this they might have additional information. If you visit Glendo you will find the original in the display case by the classrooms.

Attachments

• DSCF0408.jpg
    DSCF0408.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 232
  • DSCF0407.jpg
    DSCF0407.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 210

pappy

Elite Cafe Member
Really cool engraving! I am especially intrested in knives and jewlry because they often do non traditional subgects as upposed as to what you might find on guns. I'll have to get me one of these in a couple of weeks. Thanks for posting.

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Lee,

Will you have some available at the Intermediate class at GRS the first week of June? I may or may not already have mine by then but I'm sure that some class members won't have had the good fortune to find these forums before then.

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Steve, I am not likely to have any castings at the class. We will be able to pull the original out of the display case and examine it. Then if someone wants to order one they can contact FEGA. Look forward to meeting you in June.

Sponsors