Question: Does anyone know the best computer font for inside ring engraving??

garyue

Hello, I'm Gary.

I am looking for a computer font I can use for making transfers for inside ring engraving??

I am a jeweler with a bit of engraving experiance, but not the best at layout..

Thanks

GaryUE

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
Hi, Mr Marshall, I didn't mean to imply anything about a transfer method, I just like that particular font. Sorry if I gave out the wrong impression.

scott99

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
cut several pieces of copper, brass, & steel tubing to a width you feel comfy with. practice on this stuff before the real deal. if i had to engrave inside rings, i'd quit & start watchin the boob tube. best of luck. send some pics when you do some. chris decamillis has a truly marvelous gizmo that allows total control of designing, engraving, & stone setting in rings. i don't know what chris charges for these, but i'd have to think they're well worth it for a jeweler who wishes to work on rings. it sort of acts like a mini positioning tool for holding as well as doing incremental type design work.

Chujybear

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
How about a more gothic script. All your curves peak so you shouldn't have to cut more than a forty five. Your call on coolest looking, but I think that's the easiest?
Tho I am coming from a place of low authority

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I like just plain script lettering. You can dress it up if you like, but script is classic.

Bill

Latest posts

Sponsors