Dental Burs

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Are all dental burs made with a 1/16" shank? I am trying to order some from a dental supply and they seem very confused when I ask about the shank size.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
if you want 1/16", just specify "fg". that stands for friction grip, and all fg series burs are .062" or at least very close to that.

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Gerry,

I've bought from Lasco diamond online good selection, discount coupons and free shipping depending on how much you buy.

Carlos De La O III

Dave London

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ask your dentist for used burrs both carbide and diamond, lots of life left in them. Most dentists only use the burrs on one patient . If they are not autoclaved soak in Clorox .

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Gerry,
Don't forget, ww.artcotools.com. They have a wide selection of burs.
Sandy

RDP

Elite Cafe Member
I agree with Carlos, Lasco Diamond products, cheapest I have seen for FG carbide and diamond burrs to get here in Australia, and excellent quality, Chriso, if you order from them send them an e-mail regarding shipping, and they will adjust it, the online shipping calculator is a bit steep, :rolleyes:

Richard

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Cheap Burs

Scott's Dental has them as low as 99 cents ea. I'm checking with my dentist first. Artcotools crèche ivied a big order from me a couple days ago, but burs this cheap with free shipping has my attention.

Latest posts

Sponsors