Dent Ottoman Pocket Watch in movie LOOPER

DakotaDocMartin

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
My wife and I just watched LOOPER on BluRay disc this evening. There were a few fleeting shots of the exterior of the pocket watch carried by the main character showing engraved acanthus scroll.

I did some research and found that the prop master for the movie actually found the watch on eBay. It was produced in the 1840's by Dent for officers in the Turkish military. It has a hand enameled porcelain face and that's apparently what most people were interested in because... I can't seem to find a photo of it closed anywhere.

If you see the movie, be sure to look for the watch. (Talk about being obsessed with scrolls!) :eek:

yakob

My wife and I just watched LOOPER on BluRay disc this evening. There were a few fleeting shots of the exterior of the pocket watch carried by the main character showing engraved acanthus scroll.

I did some research and found that the prop master for the movie actually found the watch on eBay. It was produced in the 1840's by Dent for officers in the Turkish military. It has a hand enameled porcelain face and that's apparently what most people were interested in because... I can't seem to find a photo of it closed anywhere.

If you see the movie, be sure to look for the watch. (Talk about being obsessed with scrolls!) :eek:

Hi,

I am Turkish,

There are lots of watch photo from Ottoman time at following web page.

http://www.google.com.tr/search?hl=....0.236.394.0j1j1.2.0...0.0...1c.1.yP9rUVBz6Ps

Please forgive me, I am not very good at English so I didn't understand what you want to find out.

Do you want to find a pocket watch from Ottoman time or do you want to find the exactly same pocket watch as you saw in the movie.

Latest posts

Sponsors