Dallas Safari Club Show

txtwang

Elite Cafe Member
I was just curious if there will be any engravers in here that will set up at the DSC show in Dallas this coming weekend? I'm going and would like to come by and see your work first hand.
Thanks
Jerry

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jerry, I will be there and the last list I saw had, I believe 5 or 6 others, and they are really good and worth visiting.

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I will be there as an ACGG member at a table with a Jerry Fisher / Steve Heilmann 416 Rigby in the white, and Lee Helgeland will be there with two hagns which I posted here and the 458 work in progress that is currently posted on this forum.
Bob Strosin will be there with the ACGG in gunmakers row. I believe he will have some new work.
He will have flyers for the FEGA show, and membership apps and table apps for Reno.
Jim Blair has his own booth in the show also.

txtwang

Elite Cafe Member
Think there might be a chance yall might bring some castings for sale? Just a chance?

Jerry

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hi Jerry,
I think Brian Hochstrat may be there also.
I dont have any castings, but I will ask Bob if he is bringing any. They can be ordered from the FEGA website, are you looking for any in particular?

I'll be there, booth number 2853 listed as Bradshaw Gun and Rifle. A couple of falling block double rifles, a single shot falling block and a 28ga droplock will be with me.

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Bailey, is there any chance of you posting some pictures of these rifles and shotgun?