Cutting some other straight lines

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
We could have a discussion whether this is engraving or not, anyway this is inspired after I did the tree revolution Ti ring. I’m convinced this is a top selling model I charge 120 euro a pair.
And if you thing about the “price a cutâ€￾ sure mine pays better than any other high end bulino job on H&H

arnaud

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
In America (and maybe other parts of the world as well), furniture, musical instruments, and other items are made in way they call "distressed", which means textured and not smooth or highly finished. They are made to look older than they are and customers are very much interested in these articles. The textures you do don't necessarily make the piece look antique, but they still have a similar quality which is very nice.

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Arnaud do you attach the posts with the Puk? Or do you use a different welder? I like the earrings. Very classy.

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nice texture! I use gravers and various other points and punches all the time to create textures. A little texture adds alot to jewelry, plus it can hide a multitude of sins.

Latest posts

Sponsors