countdown to three MILLION page views

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Within the next few days the Cafe will break 3,000,000 page views. We continue to average 3-5 new members per day.

As of today, Feb 7, 2008, we have 2,210 threads, 22,892 posts, and 1407 members. Together we have built one of the world's friendliest, happiest, and greatest hand engraving communities!

~Sam & Abigail

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks to you Sam! You had the vision and led the way to make this all happen. Congrats to you.

D.DOUGLAS

Elite Cafe Member
I can remember talking to you about it at glendo just before you got it up and running. I never dreamed it would blossom so large. One problem though, Im always hanging out in the cafe and I never get any work done anymore! Great stuff

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The fact that I have probably accounted for a half a million of those pages views myself helps....
Congrats Sam! It is a great site.

Ken Hurst

Elite Cafe Member
We all owe you a big "ATTA BOY" Sam. If it wasn't for you efforts, this site would only be a dream for those of us who enjoy scratching nicely polished steel. Thanks buddy, Ken

Powderhorn

Elite Cafe Member
A long time ago I watched, and hung around an engraver by the name of Ed Klapmeir out of Milles City, MT. I caught the bug then, but high school, the Navy, and a few other things interfered. Then I found this site and I haven't been the same since, as in getting tools together, and some hard learning to get up to speed. THANK YOUSam for this site.

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Sam and Abigail for this great Forum and all the time and energy ya'll put into the igraver...
I have learned so much from all the great engravers sharing their experience and knowledge with everyone...
Best of everything,
Jerry and Joan

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Sam,
This is your child. You have done a great job. Thank you.

Sandy

mikekoller

Thanks Sam and all other contributors... I have learned a deep appreciation for the art, as well as the skills and dedication of the crafts men and women here.

Thanks for everything!

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
Personally, I think this place is fun. I have a good time writing stuff and reading things I didn't
know. It's about a subject I love and tend to think about though the whole day. I work alone now
and really miss the shop talk that happens in the bigger companies I've worked for. The shop talk was
never at this level. So it tends to be a bit addictive. I feel it been the most effective way of passing
store knowledge on to a new generation in that everything written is stored and read over and over again.
Not all of it is profound but some of it is priceless. This is why I here to stay.
Jim

Last edited:

Christiaan

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Sam from us all

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
Congratulations Sam an Abigail! And thank you a lot for giving us so wonderful place to share and show our common interest things. Keep the work up!
Leonardo

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Congratulations Sam & Abigail,

Hard to believe we're already on the cusp of 3 million - makes you wonder where we'll be in another year! :)

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Thank you Sam and Abigail for this warm and friendly gathering place.
As you said when it started, "welcome, pull up a chair and have a cup of coffee with friends."

That's what we have all done with the added help and support of Tira, Andrew and Monk.
Long may it live, John B.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I think everybody likes this place............ditto to all that has been said...Ron S

Latest posts

Sponsors