Compare Enset and PulseGraver

tengraver

I'm looking at moving into the power graver world (beyond my old GRS System 3 I've had for years). I have been impressed with the Enset systems and their ability to hit one stroke at a time. It looks like the PulseGraver is also capable of that and much more. I have also run across "Glardon" brand Enset machines....are these the same or knockoffs? Cost-wise it looks like Enset is about 1/2 as much as PulseGraver, which appeals to my wallet. I'd also consider other systems I may not have heard of. I'd like to hear some opinions from the pros!

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
might have to try one of those pulsers.............

Christian DeCamillis

Elite Cafe Member
Since I invented both machines my opinion is that the Pulse Graver performs the best. I'm not saying the Enset is not good. But the pulse graver has so many advantages. It's electric no compressor just plug it in and go. It has 8 memory slots so you can save particular setting and go back to them with the push of a button. It has 3 different operating modes. It also has 4 different pedal settings that allow you to choose the type of response you want. This allows the user the ability to set the response between the pedal and handpiece they feel best for the work they are doing.

Tira who sells the tool through engraver.com will give you excellent support to get you using the tool. She works tirelessly to ensure you are satisfied with your tool and understand how to use it. If you have any more question contact her she will be willing to help.

Goldjockey

Elite Cafe Member
Since I invented both machines my opinion is that the Pulse Graver performs the best. I'm not saying the Enset is not good. But the pulse graver has so many advantages. It's electric no compressor just plug it in and go. It has 8 memory slots so you can save particular setting and go back to them with the push of a button. It has 3 different operating modes. It also has 4 different pedal settings that allow you to choose the type of response you want. This allows the user the ability to set the response between the pedal and handpiece they feel best for the work they are doing.

Tira who sells the tool through engraver.com will give you excellent support to get you using the tool. She works tirelessly to ensure you are satisfied with your tool and understand how to use it. If you have any more question contact her she will be willing to help.
Note to Christian: This is off topic, but important. I clicked on the address link in your post and got spyware pop-ups. Please check the address associated with the link to make sure it is pointing where you want it to.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member

Chris: Your site has been hijacked. I removed the URL from your signature. Once you get it cleaned up you can add it back or I will do it for you.

Latest posts

Sponsors