Colorado Gun Collectors Denver Gun Show May18, 19, 20

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Mike Dubber and myself will be set up at the Denver gun show this coming weekend. I have heard that the show is sold out with the new expanded display area of 1500 tables.

Mike will be heading up the FEGA display table area and we wil have a good number of FEGA members stopping by and displaying some of engraving skills. I believe the tables are in the new back room area of approx 500 tables. We will know that for certain when we get our tables and set up on Thursday. I think Mike will also have his own display table at the same location so we can all drool over his Colts.

I plan on displaying at my usual location in the front hall at table number 1410.

So come on over and join us. This is a "high end" collector and firearms show.

Marty

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hi Marty,
What an excellent opportunity for folks interested in engraving to see some of the very best work and meet some excellent engravers.
Also a great way to learn about FEGA and all FEGA can do for engravers and engraving aficionados, Thankyou from all of us to you and Mike for getting this together!
Where is the show located exactly and what are the hours? Is there a Hotel you recommend?

Last edited:

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Barry.
The show is open to the public on Saturday and Sunday. It's located in the Merchandise Mart, 451 E 58th Ave, Denver, CO which is literally at the intersection of I-25 and and 58th ave. 58th is one exit north of the intersection of I-25 and I-70 so it is super easy to get to and there is plenty of free parking.
CYA all there. :tiphat::happyvise:

Latest posts

Sponsors