Christian decamillis birthday today

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
Hey All we missed christians birthday TODAY on the November 21, altough I am sure he doesn't want to be reminded that he's now 58 and time is passing faster with each year and the old bone are starting to tell him so I wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN (OLD MAN) and I am sure others will add their wishes and comments also.

Christian forgive me for bringing it up but you know me can't miss a chance to have a little shot 58 and doesn't look a day over 65 :biggrin:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
Happy birthday Chris...my correction to Einstein's theory of relativity is that time itself is accelerating and I give as proof the fact that my son reached the age of 21 much faster than I did! Now that he will be 48 soon, I am working on a correction to the warp drive theory.

Hora

Elite Cafe Member
If I am correctly informed you have reached the average age of the cafe members . . . Congratulations!

DakotaDocMartin

Christian forgive me for bringing it up but you know me can't miss a chance to have a little shot 58 and doesn't look a day over 65 :biggrin:

Well... I'm surprised he's just 58! He looks WAY OLDER than that! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
:happyvise::happyvise::happyvise:Happy B- day Chris, Thanks for your great contributions to the engravers world and hope you out live the Geezer stage so we all can learn more from you in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:handpiece::handpiece::handpiece::handpiece::thumbsup:.

DakotaDocMartin

Til hamingju með afmælið Chris! (Happy birthday in Icelandic)

Eddi

Hey! We have a lot of Icelanders here in Eastern North Dakota and up at Gimli, Manitoba Canada. You should send Chris some kæstur hákarl for his birthday! :)

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Happy Birthday, Chris!

You are barely into the second half of your first century. I envy you your youth! Decades of masterful work ahead ....

best wishes!

Rod

monk

Staff member
58 ? you aint even old enough to shave yet ! we will all chip in and buy you a razor when you hit 60.

Latest posts

Sponsors