some where in Lebanon

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 277

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Is this car royalty-free

I have a friend who teaches Illustrator and would like to use this image for a class assignment for one of her students. Would this be permissable?

JIA

Elite Cafe Member
About using the picture, i receive this on in a forward email so i dont know if you can use if for something other than a personal use.

I dont know if this Rons first car we have to ask him. hehehe

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nope, not mine.

My first car was a 1950 Plymouth that had a flat once a week and I had to fix it myself if anything went wrong, which it did often. Also had to furnish my own insurance, and if I abused my freedom and did something stupid, Dad would have taken it away from me. I also paid for it myself..................but you know what? I wouldn't trade my Dad for anybodies.......Yep, that old Plymouth, my Dad, and the fun memories of those days.

People wonder why it was the "greatest generation". It was because of my Dad and his kind. There was peace, order, stability, sanity, and truth. That is the way most Amercans were in those days..............Then came the sixties.......:beat up:........if we live through their influence, we will be lucky. HaHaHa

Ron S

richard hall

Elite Cafe Member
RON, my first car was a 1950 Plymouth also,bought it in 1966, and put a blinker system in it later as in those days when it was made, they didnt come with such things. Was a little hard to start in winter,had no radio, but it got me where I wanted to go. Bought it for $125.00. Think I made $1.78 an hour then....The car carried the same language as the shotgun and rifle, mess up, and they both get wrapped around your head.......

Sponsors