Cafe milestone

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
As of today, February 12, 2007, the Cafe has over 500 members from around the world and continues to grow. As of today, the Cafe averages over 5,600 page views from over 850 unique visitors each day. Total page views since we started counting on Nov 18th 2006 is over 430,000.

Big stats and numbers are one thing, but the real blessing is the membership. THANK YOU for making the Cafe the friendly, fun, informative, and quality place that it is.

~Sam

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
You've designed it, worked hard at it, put the talents of leadership and artisian to and we're proud to be able to take part in it. Thanks to you we're having a ball and learning while were having fun.:) :)

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
We should thanking you. This is a one of a kind place along with IGraver it's an unbeatable place. The talent and personalities, and wealth of information is unmatched by anything on the web. A person can talk about any tool, technique, or ask a stupid question (lord knows I asked a few) and get a reply with open arms. I just wish I could personally meet all the great people I met here.
Thanks Sam, and Abigail for standing with him in this venture. Even though you started the thread on the oddities of the bench people:)
May The Engraver's Café live forever!
Mike

Martin Strolz

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you, Sam, it’s a great success already! Everyone of us knows other engravers who had not yet heard of the Engravers Café. It is our duty to let them know about it!

Tezash

Thanks Sam, this is a great site and very helpful to begingers and even advanced engravers in need of hand engraving information. Many many thanks to you.

Tez.

CUTTING METAL

Sam,
This is my favorite site on the web. Just like the other things you put your talents to - this site is FIRST CLASS.
Thanks again for this wonderful forum and all the great information that is shared by you and the other talented engravers who visit here.

Dick Sheehan:) :) :) :)

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
Home is where they know your language.

I like the forum because there is nobody close by to talk to that really
understands what the heck I'm on about. Talking to the Jewellers isn't
quite the same. They sorta know, but not really. Thanks, Sam.
Jim:cool:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
sam site

what you have here is a joy as well as a blessing to those wanting to improve. i think that's a lot of people, sam- who owe you a big thank you.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
You're more than welcome, Monk, but thanks goes to the members. THEY make the Cafe what it is. Abigail and I simply provide the place, and Tira generously gives us a hand with admin duties.

Before the forum went live I was hoping it would eventually grow to 100 or so members. Never in my wildest dreams did I anticipate growth to 613 members and over 660,000 page views in the 138 days we've been online (as of today, March 27, 2007).

The quality of posts is excellent, friendships are being made, and people are sharing and learning more each day. My hat's off to everyone for making this a first class forum. / ~Sam

vanknife

Elite Cafe Member
Sam thanks to You and Abigail for opening a door to a wonderful world of engraving Keep up the good work.

"Keep up your bright swords for the dew may rust them"
(Author unknown)

Latest posts

Sponsors