Question: C.hunt turner engraver

BIGBULL94

I was wondering if anyone on here knew of any detailed information about this engraver?My dad just acquired a beautiful piece of his engraving.I am impressed how many talented people are on this site.It is amazing to see all of the different works and styles.Any and all information would greatly be appreciated.Thanks,Mark.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
of the many talented engravers we enjoy having as members, the only one close to this name is marcus hunt. he is from england

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I remember Hunt Turner. He lived in the St Louis area and he worked for Browning doing engraving for them. I got a very nice piece of wood from him for an old Superposed I was engraving years ago. He was an extreemly congenial FEGA member, gentleman and friend.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I also remember Hunt Turner who I met at a FEGA meeting. He did good work and was a nice fellow. I'm not sure if he is still living as I have not heard of him for several years. I'm 66 and I know he was considerably older than me.

Roger

BIGBULL94

I also remember Hunt Turner who I met at a FEGA meeting. He did good work and was a nice fellow. I'm not sure if he is still living as I have not heard of him for several years. I'm 66 and I know he was considerably older than me.

Roger

Roger,thanks for the info.,Fancygun said he has passed.I don't know anything about engraving,but judging by the gun my dad just bought,it looks like he did good work.