Announcement: Bronze Buckles available

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Announcing for sale, an art bronze reproduction of "A Charge to Keep", the buckle I hand made for President George W. Bush.

Each buckle will be individually numbered and the edition will be limited by the number which can be produced from the mold I had made. After the mold is shot (quality wise), we'll be through and the availability will be no more!

Priced at: $295.00 + $5 shipping to the USA

Order now for delivery in RENO at the FEGA 30th Anniversary celebration (convention)

(the pic shows an actual bronze buckle)

PM or email me for ordering info

Weldon

***I will also have a limited number of resin castings of a variety of different engravings with me for sale in Reno. if you don't see them out on the table, ask me!***

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 171

txtwang

Elite Cafe Member
Weldon..are the castings available by mail? Where can I look at them?

Jerry

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jerry,

I have a few available now and will continue to receive them as they are made at the foundry.

As for getting one: You can order one directly from me as I am not selling them through a retail outlet.

Thanks,

Weldon

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
For those not FEGA members, Weldon's buckle was featured in an article in The Engraver magazine recently. Also the buckle and Weldon's picture with GWB will also be featured in American Engravers-The 21st Century. The buckle is bound to become a famous piece of Americana!

Roger

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Roger! These should be a great collectible piece of American engraving history!!

I also have one left in sterling silver ($1500.00 for that one)

Thanks,

Weldon

txtwang

Elite Cafe Member
Weldon, I was interested the resin casts of other items you had engraved. I won't be in Reno, are there pictures available?
Jerry

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hi Jerry,

I'll have to wait on that...too much to do before Christmas. After that I should have some time & will post pics.

Thanks,

Weldon

AndrosCreations

Elite Cafe Member
That's a great looking engraving!

You have a beautiful website, Weldon. Great engraving!

Sponsors