Bracelet for Abigail

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Deeply cut in relief with beading tool background. The fleur de lys is sculpted. Flat 18ga sterling silver bent with the GRS bracelet bender.

Attachments

• abigail_bracelet-2.jpg
    abigail_bracelet-2.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 344

Zhyyra

Elite Cafe Member
Looks stunning Sam.
The sculpted fleur-de-lis is softer on the eyes than the crisper "rolling-out" leaf-scrolls and makes a nice central attraction.
It's very "stand-out" with its deep dark background. The deep dark background being more prevalent at the center of the artwork and ceasing toward the ends also draws attention to the center.
The fluer-de-lis is a much loved symbol in heraldry (as we know) and you do it justice here.
Lucky Abi!

Hands down the most beautiful presentation of a fleur de lys I've seen and in the New Orleans area you can't look anywhere and not see one. Ms. Abigail is one lucky lady and all her friends will be over the moon with it!

Wishing I could reach thru the monitor and feel all the texture in this too!

Gargoyle

Official Cafe Stone Carver
You messed up Sam, and let the cat out of the bag. Now that you've posted it here, how are you going to surprise her on Feb. 14th?

Paulie

Elite Cafe Member
:tiphat:Wow Sam! I know at least 1 lady who's going to be very pleased with such a fine present;)! Very nice bracelet and thank you for sharing, kind greetings, Paulie:beerchug:

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Very nice Sam. If it stays cold down there I'm sure Abigail will start accumulating some nice pieces;)

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
hmmmm. now we know why she likes having you in the household. you lavish her with very pretty stuff.

Latest posts

Sponsors