Books,books and more books

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Richard,That quit a book collection you've got going,are you trying to catch up with me: :) I ran out of book shelfs and the stairs going to the attic was free,so now the seven steps both sides is now stacked with with books. J.J.

richard hall

Elite Cafe Member
J.J, I am worried about you falling up the stairs to the attic, will fill the truck up with gas and punch you up on map-quest, and be right over to remove the obstuctions underfoot...Your new best buddy,RICK I tell people, that one of your best assets is good reference books, and one could never have enough, even if one has to put them on the attic steps !!!! I will also state, that not all the books I posted, are what you will need, nor want. Just because "engraving" is in the title does not carry any weight...

Last edited:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
hey, rick- don't forget me, buddy. i could use a few tomes. whenna ya gonna start postin some pics ?

richard hall

Elite Cafe Member
Monk, you are always in my thoughts. I would not be posting threads, or adding pictures, if it had not been for your time and help...HOPEFULLY this summer, I can get out and visit you and J.J. , Kent, CHRIS, and others in our area..Met with Brian Powley back in Sept. of 2010.. Yeah Monk, really looking for you to buy me dinner at McDonalds !!!!!!

Latest posts

Sponsors