Bigger I can do

rolandbaptiste

Elite Cafe Member

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Beautiful work Roland. Big cats are one of my favorite subjects, and those look GREAT!

It is sure to be a beautiful knife. Looks like it may be made by Dietmar Kressler?

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Daniel Isdell

What an incredibly beautiful piece of work. Wow, I love the engraving down the spine. It is engraving like that that made me want to learn engraving. You are an inspiration!

Dan

GGS

Roland,

I thought I was a brilliant engraver... until I saw your work!!! I've been engraving for almost 50 years in the UK, and now my work is selling all over the world, but I admit, the quality of your engraving absolutely blows me out of the water! I've looked at your website and hope you don't mind me sharing some images of your work with others here. These are so beautiful. Well done. I admire your talent immensely.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 51

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Roland,

This is the kind of photography that begins to match the quality of your excellent work, and truly gives us forum members a front row seat in the stalls of admiration !

Congratulations!

... and while I have your attention, may I put my name down for a copy of your upcoming book?

Best wishes!

Rod

Sponsors