Belgium SXS Help

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
I am in hopes that some of the Belgium readership can help with some background information concerning a high grade 12 bore SXS Sidelock ejector gun. Makers name: Marcel Donckier, Armes ET Munitions, Liege. Pre-WW2 vintage. Continental fine English scroll and bouquet full coverage. PM ok.

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
The Other Sam & Rocco thanks for the tip on doublegunshop.com I found about 10-15 threads concerning this exact gun. There is a little more information that I am needing as I want to have made a nice leather and gold embossed trade label and get it cased. Galazan's does not have a trade label to uncommon. RmG

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
If you register and start a thread with your questions on the double gun site you will likely get the answers. There are some very sharp knowledgable people there that I have seen answer some tough questions.

Gankai

Marcel Donckier

Hello,

I have a similar problem and also am looking for a Marcel Donckier trade label. Did you ever have success?

Rick Hill

ocg@mac.com
949-887-6859 cell

I am in hopes that some of the Belgium readership can help with some background information concerning a high grade 12 bore SXS Sidelock ejector gun. Makers name: Marcel Donckier, Armes ET Munitions, Liege. Pre-WW2 vintage. Continental fine English scroll and bouquet full coverage. PM ok.

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
No, I have found no trade labels. Do you have a Donckier? By any chance if you do would it be #1 or a Pair? If you have a pic of a trade label I can find a way to have some made. If you desire to discuss these guns at length please PM.

capece rocco

Elite Cafe Member
marcel Donckier become a gunmaker in 1898 until 1938 in Liege
13 passage Lemonnier;in 1938 begin a partnership with jules Bury and the new name is Bury Donckier
bye Rocco

Latest posts

Sponsors