Announcement: art and design book

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I have been working on a book and DVD about art and design fundamentals. It will be on hand at the guild show next week in Reno. Some of the subjects covered are:
-proper scroll form
-drawing leaves
-shading of leaves
-where and how to place folds in leaves
-flowers and bouquets
-formal and informal balance
-overlaps and interlocking elements
-negative space
-borders
See you in Reno

mrthe

Sound good!
Have you some preview image or video and how are the prices?

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This thread is a heads-up up for those going to Reno in case they want to look it over. The details about pricing and distribution are being finalized. No books will be sold at Reno but, I suspect orders can be placed or a list of those interested will be constructed. I'm swamped getting ready for Reno at the moment. When I get back I can post some pages.

Last edited:

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Lee had me look over one of his rough drafts of the book back in September. It will be a good one for everyone to have and learn from.

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Lee,
Please save me a copy.:tiphat: See ya Thursday. I'll by the first rond of milk.
Sandy

Should have read everything. Are you selling them direct or through someone else?

Last edited:

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Lee,

This is very welcome news, and I know that I must have it as soon as it becomes available! My guess is that you will have been laboring long and hard, congratulations!

best

Rod

If you are compiling a list of persons interested in a copy of your book when it becomes available, please add me to the list. It looks to be both a beautiful and wonderful resource!

CaroL

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It looks like I will have the edited book and dvd in my hands this week at which time it will go to the printers. I will miss the April 1 goal but it shouldn't be too long after that. Thanks to everyone for the interest. I will keep you posted.

Latest posts

Sponsors