anyone else think...

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
...the reverse of the new penny looks like a cheap game token?

[Please stand by. ONCE AGAIN, I MADE THE MISTAKE OF TRYING TO LOAD TWO, COUNT 'EM, TWO, PHOTOS (obverse & reverse)- maybe 80kb ea.- AND THIS SYSTEM LOCKED UP ON THE SECOND UPLOAD. This happens to me EVERY TIME I try to load more than one photo.]

Last edited:

Andrew Biggs

Hi Mitch

Not sure why that is happening. Sam is the tech expert so he can help you better.

I don't seem to have any problems loading photos so I'm wondering if it is something on your computer/system?????

When they work they are great.........when they don't it can drive you nuts!!!

Cheers
Andrew

Dale Hatfield

Elite Cafe Member
Ive never tried. But that leads to this question .How do I upload photos to a web Forum ??????????

askhole

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I uploaded five images simultaneously without a hitch in my sharpening fixture thread. I can't explain why you have this trouble, Mitch. Have you tried on a different computer?

matthew.townsley

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Mitch,

Can I ask which internet browser you are using?
There are a number of browsers these days and they can have annoying bugs depending on how up to date they are as well.

Matt

Willem Parel

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I had the same problem some time ago, I am now using Photobucket and this is much easyer.
Just make an account in Photobucket
http://photobucket.com/
Upload your pictures there, copy and paste the link below the photo and put it here, that's all.

not mine, just an example..

Last edited:

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
here it is 14 hours later and i STILL cannot load another photo into this thread. i'm using iPhoto & MacMail in an older iMac. there is SOMETHING about this system that will let me upload ONE photo- AND ONLY ONE- almost instantly, but then will stall forever on the 2nd. i've actually just left it spinning for a half hour just to test it... oh, well. time to see if it will let me load the shot into a new thread. stand by...

mrthe

Mitch wich version of the mac osx you are using and wich web browser?
Maybe is a javascript problem.

mtgraver

Elite Cafe Member
Mitch have you been sitting on your hands again? Good luck, that is an aggravation to say the least. I have similar issues every once in a while but that's probably due to my router or satellite connection being slow or just acting goofy.
Mark