another one

Willem Parel

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wonderful Shawn, I really like the way you did the background, though the leafs are great as well;) not to mention the flower and the bud... great work!!!

Last edited:

g.rohrbaugh

Elite Cafe Member
Shawn Great work! The leafs and flower is great! The background is great also! If I may ask did you make your own tool for the background? As a new to this, just asking and would like to learn to do this.
Thanks Gary

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Shawn,

This is another lovely design, and beautifully cut.

The original ideas appear to flow from you, or should I say...bubble up effortlessly, however we do not see the work and thought that goes into it, only the fine result!

Might I ask what is the diameter?

Thanks for your regular and inspiring posts!

Rod

didyoung

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
thanks guys:tiphat:
gary** i use a beading tool..tool used for stone setting.
rod** i draw a pattern everyday a result of dreaming about scrolls 1 1/2 dia.
not sure if this helps anyone, but i will draw a scroll clockwise and cut it counter clockwise or the other way around:shock:. i figured that might in some strange way increase my super bionic drawing side of the brain.:drawing::thinking:

Last edited:

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
You've really putting out some fantastic work! I look forward to every post you make. The frequency of your work makes my jealous. I really have to make more time to design and engrave. This darn thing called a jewelry store keeps me doing so much stuff that other people want versus what I want to do.

TyG

Elite Cafe Member
That's it! I officially give up. Mate, I love your back ground, reminds me of Nimchke on old Winchesters, I ain't coming to Sheridan because I can't beat you and you won't come and drink with me ( the only thing I am better at than you), I stand in AWE!. Ty

Jeff Olson

Beautiful work your bead background is beautiful great attention to detail. Shading is top notch.very impressive.

Latest posts

Sponsors