Announcement: Andy (AndrosCreations) needs our help

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Sam!
Prayers & donation made for Andy.
Here's our chance to help a good man going through a bad time.

Weldon

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Our prayers are with you Andy and miss seeing your beautiful engraved coins, I need Andy address to send off a check to day. J.J.

AndrosCreations

Elite Cafe Member
Greetings Everyone,

I was so touched to see this post and the overwhelming generousity that you have all shown. You people are so thoughtful and generous. It is comforting to see contributions and kind notes from all the people here... people who taught me everything I know about engraving without them even knowing it.

I'm still able to log on here occassionaly from one of these ipad contraptions... It's really convenient to have being that I spend all day in bed now. I'm still inspired by all the intricate works I see from those that have been doing this for a while... and surprised by how fast and proficient the newer engravers are. I really miss the art and appreciate the kind words to press forward.

Thank you, Sam, for initiating this thread and thank you everyone who helped, whether by kind words, contributions, or prayers. You wouldn't believe how often my relatives tell me how generous and caring my engraving friends are.

My wife and family are going to be overjoyed to see this thread and the generousity here.

Once again... Thank you!!!

Much love to all,
Andy G.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i too, will "chip in". i hope your recovery is rapid & uneventful. nothing worse than being struck down that puts a damper on what you love to do. i managed this donation via paypal. sorry i couldn't send more.

Last edited:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
You're more than welcome Andy. Speedy recovery for you and we'll do what we can to help you attain the financial goal.

It's been great to see our members stepping up to the plate with contributions. I'm hoping many more will follow.

~Sam

Latest posts

Sponsors