American Scroll

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
64BC362C-8562-43CE-A31A-79AFAE875211.jpeg 64BC362C-8562-43CE-A31A-79AFAE875211.jpeg

Shown here is a Colt pocket model with my hand engraving, antique nickel finish with fire blue accents & checkered ivory stocks.
****Why do people have a gun engraved****
To quote Mark Hardig in a recent article published in The American Rifleman: “Taking a functional piece of equipment and embellishing it to make it more attractive or more enjoyable or more personal is a long tradition that crosses industry lines. Custom paint jobs for cars, bespoke knives and tattoos are all indications that we, as humans, love personalization. In the firearm industry, this has taken the form of custom engraving of traditional firearms”.
At American Scroll Inc we’re taking the art of engraving from metal to thread!
We’re not everybody’s brand & we get that…..American Scroll is THE brand for people who love our art!
Check us out here.

www.americanscrollinc.com

mtlctr

Elite Cafe Member
View attachment 52024 View attachment 52024

Shown here is a Colt pocket model with my hand engraving, antique nickel finish with fire blue accents & checkered ivory stocks.
To quote Mark Hardig in a recent article published in The American Rifleman: “Taking a functional piece of equipment and embellishing it to make it more attractive or more enjoyable or more personal is a long tradition that crosses industry lines. Custom paint jobs for cars, bespoke knives and tattoos are all indications that we, as humans, love personalization. In the firearm industry, this has taken the form of custom engraving of traditional firearms”.
We’re not everybody’s brand & we get that…..American Scroll is THE brand for people who love our art!
Check us out here.

Cool little pocket pistol.
View attachment 52024 View attachment 52024

Check us out here.

Cool little pocket pistol. Beautiful work..I Don’t see engraved pieces at the range. Seen lots of em at shows & shops. It seems folks are loath to use these engraved pieces. same with engraved custom knives.

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Cool little pocket pistol.

Cool little pocket pistol. Beautiful work..I Don’t see engraved pieces at the range. Seen lots of em at shows & shops. It seems folks are loath to use these engraved pieces. same with engraved custom knives.
The owner uses this (and practices with it) as one of his concealed carry pieces

Latest posts

Sponsors