Aluminum Fender Stratocaster Pick Guard

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
the lady has a bit of dimension already. just a bit of subtle shading would make the gal just pop !

Mike_Morgan

Elite Cafe Member
the lady has a bit of dimension already. just a bit of subtle shading would make the gal just pop !

I'm at the point on this piece where I'm a little gun-shy. I know I have some work to do in the area of the lady, but I have so much time invested that I'm also a little freaked about about possibly spoiling it with a technique of which I'm unsure. I think I basically need to take a week off, as has been suggested, then come back to it. I also think I'm also going put the same image on a practice plate of aluminum to try some ideas, instead of experimenting on the current piece. Fine detail in image shading is an area a need to work on.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
I'm at the point on this piece where I'm a little gun-shy. I know I have some work to do in the area of the lady, but I have so much time invested that I'm also a little freaked about about possibly spoiling it with a technique of which I'm unsure. I think I basically need to take a week off, as has been suggested, then come back to it. I also think I'm also going put the same image on a practice plate of aluminum to try some ideas, instead of experimenting on the current piece. Fine detail in image shading is an area a need to work on.

that's cool, mike. you already have a nice work,practice on a few pieces of scrap, then you'll be good to go.

Latest posts

Sponsors