A few watches I've recently engraved!

Artemiss

Elite Cafe Member
Hi folks,

I admit, I occassionally lack the discipline to not show engraved watches before they are reassembled. :) Whilst that statement still holds true, I now have some photos of the completed work, so thought I'd share. :)

Firstly, an Audemars Piguet. Lovely canvas to work on!

A Patek Philippe

Cartier Santos. I've shown this one previously, but now it's assembled.

Again, another I've showed before, although it's now had a special black coating applied. The blacking looks a lot better in real life. :)

Thanks for looking,

Jo

(still lovin' the job) ;)

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jo,

Great looking watches. What's that special black paint your taking about? Do you mind sharing?

You also have some great photography skills.

Thanks for sharing

Saludos,

Carlos

Last edited:

zahar

Elite Cafe Member
really like. possible to learn than the black, it is stainless steel?

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
I said it else were and repeat it here!!
STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING DAM GIRL YOU JUST GET BETTER AND BETTER WITH EVERY LINE YOU CUT HOW ARE ANY OF WE LOWER MORTALS EVER GOING TO COMPETE
Yes I know it's upper case but it deserves to be shouted out .
STUNNING

Andrew Biggs

Hi Jo

Beautiful work indeed and some well thought out design work.

It's amazing what you can fit on these things isn't it. They become bigger than Texas under a microscope. :)

Cheers
Andrew

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jo, As they said in the old Virginia Slim's commercials (showing my age) "You've come a long way baby." For the amount of time you have been engraving you have become a force to be reckoned with. Your work is beautiful. Such a small canvas, delicate but bold. Each time piece is simply wonderful in design and execution. It has been wonderful watching your skills grow. We knew that you were an accomplished artist before you began engraving. Your Scrim is wonderful. You are a real pleasure to watch you grow as an engraving artist. Fred

Artemiss

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you once again for all your great comments, and encouragement.

I was chatting to a guy about the blacking last week, but can't recall the name. It began with a 'p' though, if that helps! ;)

I tend to find that the hardest part of these Swiss watches, is learning how to pronounce the damn names!!! :) :) :)

Cheers,

Jo

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
A woman's delicate touch combined with a woman's intuitiveness is an AWESOME combination.
You should be getting my Timex in the post shortly.

As Ray said "JEEZ LOUISE!!!".

dimovengraving

Elite Cafe Member
my reaction:

Congratulations Jo

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Great work Jo! You have definitely come a long way since you started but I don't know whether or not people who look at this stuff on the forums realise just how much time and hard graft you've put into learning our craft. You are an absolute pleasure to give guidance to because you actually listen and act accordingly without ever taking offence. You are someone who's hungry to learn and develop and you'll definitely go a long way on your engraving journey.

Well done!

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Amazing beautiful work you do on these watches. You showed some more of these watches and all your designs are surprising and fun for the eyes.
I wonder how comes you made such big steps forward on both design en cutting.
Probably like Marcus said, you work hard and willing to learn.

arnaud

Latest posts

Sponsors