7 million page views!

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
7 million congrats, job well done!
A nickel a view would have been a nice paycheck. Could have been a new pair of shoes for Abigail. Wait southern gals don't wear shoes much do they:just kidding:

Sam I'm glad your task of building the Cafe is and has been a success. Not only has it been very helpful to all, It has become an engraver's resource of information.
Thanks for your dedication, and thanks to Abigail for putting up with it.

By the way how bout those grits? I haven't received any feedback;)

Kevin P.

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam, I think it indicates the high regard in which you are held by the engraving community.
Kevin P.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
when i first began engraving i never drempt of the possibility of such a concept that we all have now come to enjoy. i trust nobody that visits this great place ever comes to the point of taking this forum "for granted". to do so, would be a shame. we all owe abigail and sam more than can be spoken of in afew short words. i'm personally enriched by the forum, but also honored for having a small part in the operation of it.

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
Congrats!

I also want to thank you, our Benevolent Dictator (I like that very much :)), and Abigail making this forum a great place to spend a very rewarding and enjoyable time.
Cheers!
Leonardo.

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I know I've done my part on the views.

I have to say that the best souvenier I brought home from BLADE 2007 was the address of this website - and that's the year the ever-indulgent wife bought me engravign set up.

CRW

Elite Cafe Member
My thanks goes out to Sam for a wonderful web site. This has been a real treat for me after joining late last year. I check it out at least 10 times a day, if not more.
:party: Great job.

leschowe

Elite Cafe Member
Congratulations Sam.

This is a tribute to excellent work by you and your team in providing this web site for the rest of us. You guys have really helped me in improving and understanding my engraving. Thanks.

Keep up the great work,
Les Schowe