6,000,000 page views

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
It looks like today or tomorrow we will break 6-million page views!
~Sam

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Well Sam I usally check in a couple times a day so I'm doing my part-Your concept as they say has "come a long way baby"-I is really something you can be proud of-not that you dont have others-proud to be a small part of the sucess-Fred

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Engraving Book Someday

There's a wealth of information in here that might lend itself to the most comprehensive book on engraving every written.

CRW

Elite Cafe Member
There's a wealth of information in here that might lend itself to the most comprehensive book on engraving every written.

I agree, here lies more information than can ever be written. It would be to thick to pick up.

Sam: You have done a wonderful job with this forum. Thanks so much.
Carl

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Congratulations Sam and Abigail, and a big "Thank You."
What a wonderful idea you created with the Cafe.
And to Tira, Andrew and Monk and all the others who keep it moving along.
You have made this a happy learning place.

Best to all, John B.

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you Sam, IDD this forum is more then one could ever write in a book.
Perhaps not stupid to make a backup of it. :D

Up to 10.000.000 ;)

arnaud

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam

There's the old saying about 'when it's steam engine time' referring to how there were only the occasional steam toy from way back with the Egyptian Pharos up until the 1800's when all of a sudden everything else was there and wham! - all of sudden we go from little spinning toys to railroads.

Similarly, engraving was mostly handed down from Master to Apprentice with a few books on the way. 25 years ago conditions for sharing start to open up and FEGA was born. Fast forward to just a few years ago and the Internet is finally getting ubiquitous and enough people have broadband that sharing pictures is easy. You start the Cafe and start spreading the word in November. I found out about it in June of 2007 and I think it had either just hit 1,000,000 or was just under it.

Obviously late 2006 was 'Internet Engraving Forum time' and this train is rolling!

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I don't really know what the numbers mean but it is a GREAT forum, so i'm sure i've helped accumulate some page views:D

Peter

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
The numbers mean that a lot of people like this place, and that's because of the GREAT members and the information they freely share. Can't ask for more than that!

J Saville

Elite Cafe Member
This forum is one of the first things I look at each morning and the last thing I look at each night. And Each time I visit, I am amazed at the things I see and learn.

Dulltool

Elite Cafe Member
The closest hand engraver that I know of lives hundreds of miles away from my remote area here in the Pacific Northwest....The guys and gals here at the Cafe are my only connection to the engraving world. I can ask any question and get a knowedgable answer at any time.... what a wonderful thing.

Ken Hurst

Elite Cafe Member
Sam, all I can say is thank you for this site and your getting it all together. You Sir have done the engraving world a grest blessing and all the credit rightfully goes to you .

Latest posts

Sponsors